10.0.0.0.1 IP Address Router Admin Login And Password
The 10.0.0.0.1 is actually a mistyped wrong IP address that someone types when they add an extra zero in the URL, ideally the correct keyword is 10.0.0.1 and is used as the default gateway address for Xfinity router admin settings and few other router brands. This IP address is also referred to as a router IP which falls under the private Class -A IP address range. Firstly, you require an Ethernet cable to link your PC & the router, so that you don’t get log out each time you click the Save switch. Ensure your gadget is linked to the Wi-fi. Different labels of routers come with diverse router logins connected with the IP Address 10.0.0.1.
Some ID admins are:
Some passwords are:
The way to spot if the router uses 10.0.0.0.1 IP address login address?
The window consumers need to follow exactly the below-mentioned measures:
- Just click look from the windows
- Style CMD
- Click prompt command
- Input IP config /
- Press input and search for the IP address of your router by simply assessing the default gateway segment
Mac Os users need to trace the below-mentioned measures:
- Have a look at the Apple icon and then select system taste choice
- Click upon network icon situated beneath the Net and wireless segment
- The router IP address 10.0.0.0.1 will likely get exhibited in the window
A Procedure to set up router:
When using some router, the law is very handled throughout the IP address/default gateway. It’s also called a management IP address that permits an individual to generate the desirable preferences within the router. The setup is corrected through 10.0.0.0.1 IP Xfinity router internet protocol address. You’ve got to establish the internet browser from Safari and input exactly the exact same IP address from the address bar.
Settings to Configure using 10.0.0.0.1 Address
Now let us look at what all things you can do once the configuration page gets loaded.
Configure Network Settings
You can change the general settings for your router as well as the DNS settings or the ISP’s gateway IP address. You can even make your Internet work faster by following the advice of your Internet service provider on the configuration page.
Turn Wi-Fi ON/OFF
If you use the Wi-Fi router to browse the Internet on your PC, you must deactivate the Wi-Fi function of the router. This will save the little electricity. You can deactivate or activate by accessing page 10.0.0.0.1.
Maintaining the security of your router is essential so that no one can access your Internet and browsing history. All routers have security settings that you can adjust yourself to secure your router from malicious hackers.
Restore Dead Internet
It sometimes happens that your Internet connection is suddenly disconnected. Then you have to wait for the ISP technician to visit your home and repair it. Well, the problem with the router if it can be solved by yourself. Just go to 10.0.0.0.1 and you’re ready to fix it.
I Don’t Remember Router Username and Password
If you don’t remember the username and password of your router, you can do one of the following:
- If you have not changed your device password before, you can use the following router user name and password list.
- Here is the login information for all brands.
- If you have previously changed your device password and do not remember it now, you need to reset your device.
- Resetting will reset your device to the factory settings.
- This will return your login information to the factory default version.
- After resetting, you can log in to the admin panel by taking this information from the table below.
- Note: When you reset your device, all your settings will also be reset to the factory settings.
- Therefore, you can call your service provider for detailed information and request assistance before making the transaction.